Sunday, April 5, 2009

today's update!!



heyyooo ppl~~ good news to me!!

i.. finally got the bag i wanted!!

*peace*
i love you mummy!!


lalalalalala~~ happie happie~




they look as lovely as the picture shown in webbie..

and i can't help hugging it~

...............



game update!


Game name - hotel Dusk: Room 215



yeah i know.. i had been playing this game since.. forever so don't complain!




this is NOT any pervie game ya! don't think wrong!!



any ways.. this is my FIRST time ever seen hyde (left guy) smile.. kindna scary ah ha!



........................................

I found..


some where in my house!! it's so cute and lovely...



omg.. i realize i'm being super girly lately..



is it because of my hormon changing?



or because of pupe? +_+..



--------------------------



oh yes it's ture..

i cut my hair.. so class mates be prepared!

to face the horror!!

lol



*fin~