Friday, April 3, 2009

hair cut? + rants~

Alcohol.
I don't mind people drinking..
but not too much until you get drunk..
it make people around you worried..
and make me mad too..
stupid women...



.
wohooo~~~ gonna have a hair cut today!! ( it's 2 am jor) stay tune! XD XD

*edit* huff.. i can;t accept my hair style... OTL OTL.. my own bad..




.
today's me-want-item update!

1.(by nini
uncle)intresting~ huh? clickly image to link ya!

2.another item... intresting packaging..
(click link)


3.
XD~ soo cute!!

4.
super mou liu stuff XD!! funny..

5.

i would love to have these too!! look at their weird look XD!!


6.
eggssss!!! i bet my dad will love this XD


(more comming..)
*edit* lazy to up more LOL..


.
connection is freaking slow yesterday..

lucky youtube is wroking smoothly...

and i finally watch gazette's new pv.. i know i'm slow



but after watching.. the fan girl in me appear once more..

kyaaaa uruhaaa!!! kyaaaa~~~~~~~~~~