Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good bye~





Good bye my dearest friend..




Life is short and never fair..
Align Left





You were always beside me...


Helped me...





it is all my fault..





i'm the one who drag you into this mess..




i'm sorry..




You did not complain ..



or say a word...



said nothing at all..





i'm sorry for being selfish..





i'm sorry to say..



i won't miss you at all...





but..





the last moment we had together..





I will never forget..




Good bye..

my dearest friend..










Good bye...







Mr 5b T_T..








_________________________________________________________
buahahahahha i know i'm lame !!kekeke

any ways lesportsac new collection is so cute!!!
me want one too!!












intresting illustration~ check them out on his/ her blog
(link!)


and also check out this video.. it's so nice..
which made me cry.. and replay..

here is the link for his/ her DA

cheers!