Saturday, September 11, 2010

summary!

this is like my cosplay calender ? XD..

cosfest- day1

me and annie are happy fan girl 8D
pic taken by kaze


cosfest - day2

me and thye she is soooo bishie ♥

XD.. this pose is turning into my trade mark pose..
1st of all so sorry to kobato fans! i know my hat shouldn't have drop D:

pics by makie

c2age
kei kei my bishie len ♥
pics taken by raz

bon odori on the same day as c2age!

we are the yellow nails team!

Gamp
i curi curi edit my eye bags away~ kekekkekeke
pics by kc


melb trip

had mini doll meet with k-chan
thank you for inviting me ♥



♥ awesome friends which got stuck in aus ♥
thanks guys for meeting me!


manifest
my besti and me cosplaying as noki and luki from dogs

had dinner with one of our childhood friend Johnathan
O_O i couldn't recognize him at all OTL||


asaban
cosplayed as mio (no thank you ver) in otc pose!
oh kei we look like some power range gang


D: sadly not much people know!
*feel frustrated* because every one stop watching season 2
season 2 is niceeeee!! how could u miss it??
D< D< D<


oh yeshh i change half way of the event!

into..

ritsu no thank you ver!
oh yeshhh i look super lc in this pic and i love it!!
i can have lc face! v v v v v !!
and i got the socks color wrong! i'm soo sorry m( _ _)m


i think i dint do a good job for both char..
the last min skirt i did is far from good ):
i was a bit fever-ish and having really bad sore throat!
*puts blame on chocolate*


when i reach home,
i had high fever =_=" i learned my lesson!

-don't eat mcd when i have sore throat!
-no more last min (is tat possible??)
- sleep early!
- don't force my self to event when i'm not feeling well


thank god i recover 1 day before my Tokyo trip :3
if not gg XD



♥momo