Thursday, May 14, 2009

D: my poor lumi!




just now... i was like playing my dollies in my sister room

my precious ones are leaning on the cupboard..

after a while.. my sister just grab her cd from no where..

and she wanted to keep inside her cupboard ..

suddenlly she wanted to do that.. tat's odd..??

then i asked her...

"Should i remove my dolls away?"

"..." no reply..

i though it's alright .. cause she is only using one side of the cupboard..

and she didn't reply!!

just after i ask that question...

she open the other side of the cupboard which...

pushed my lumi down to the flooor!!

TTATT... *silent screammm*

and here is his picture..


spotted any thing going wrong in this pic??

look again !

his nose is flatted!!! =3= like Pinocchio...

side view..


this side ...
AHHH!!! LOOK WHAT's THAT!!!

..
..
..
..

this is lumi's hand


T_T.. this is his finger... .. sob sob..


i don't know how to express my self.. should i cry or what? ..

*goes emo*

at least my sister is willing to pay a new head (+face up) and a pair of hands for me..

but.. tat's would be the lumi i know any more.. huh?..

i need some one to fix him..

i don't want any new head..

i want this head which i own for 1 yr+..

sniff.. D:

...

i guess i'm not really a good owner huh?

at 1st lumi broke his leg ..

now hands and nose..

)://

i'm sorry for being such a lousy owner..

...
.....

and i also found out!..

Luna is pure evil..!!

how can she smile when its big brother is injured..

luna: loook!! fingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~






-fin-
*i'm lazy to update my japan trip any more .. 8D lazy me *peace**