Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines day



hey yo~ today's post is requested by joo joo ~


Oh i had the most wonderful Valentines day~

Brid's lovely voice woke me up early in the morning~

I put on my lacey dress ~

A Super handsome prince charming came by my house and bring me out to his sceret garden~

We play tag and hide and seek~

Time flies when fun is there~

We had romatic candle light dinner on a luxury ship~


This is the best day i ever had~



________________________________________________________________
truth is:


Shopping mall is crowed with couple around, in Gardens and Midveally yesterday. Wow.. i wonder which cave they came from, why do they appear only on valentines day? I don't usually see that amount of people hang around in a mall. I went there to met with amber and yulia in Starbucks. Poor us got not one to date ! Yulia's boy got new face up and make him look so good~ here here pic pic for ya! After not long i went to join the doll meet in another starbucks inBorders.

I wonder why so many starbucks in Gardens, total 3 of them (gardens and midveally) and they are very near to each branch. Anyways, i just hang around there for like 1 hour? (cause the organizer were gone no point stay so long!) . And then i go meet up with Mun Yen and Nini uncle, we went to the I.T world. Wah this Nini uncle very geng!! he can just walk into a shop and get free stuff! He just ask few question:-
nini: dsi got cable to connect the computer? and how much is it?
Girl A : oh don't have, they use card reader.. *pass him the card reader*
nini: ...
Girl A : for you, free!

Wah~ i wish to have such skill! and the most improtant thing is .. they don't know each other! After that me and Mun Yen keep teasing him XD~ tat's the fun part~. 3 of us went to the Japanese restaurant opposite my house. We thought it won't be fully booked since it is in such a deserted area, and WE WERE WRONG! D: no jap restarent for my valentine day( actually it is just like another saturday to me)! sob sob sob... We ask the waiter to call us when there is a spot we can fit in, but he called us after few years! Then we had domino pizza dilivery at the end~ yummy still~ :3


p.s- kaze-sama sorry for laughing that much! and being such an idiot XD!!